As a Mum, I have experience of how it feels. Sometimes we feel over-stretched and stressed and that ‘me’ is buried under a pile of washing! We feel passionate about our families but we can get pulled in too many directions, worn down by daily routines and stuck in a rut.
Over time, we may feel we’re not the person we used to be. We realise we need a new vision for our lives which inspires us every day.
What can I achieve through life coaching?
Life coaching sessions with me will enable you to create a vision for your life which gives you purpose and motivation, helping you to see that what you desire is within your reach. You’ll feel confident about expressing what’s important to you and empowered to bring about the changes you want, giving you a sense of calmness and control.
You will become an effective leader in your family and able to make good choices and decisions – essential skills to function well as a Mum. Life coaching sessions are a precious opportunity for you to reflect and learn about yourself.
You will have clarity around what is really important to you and be ready to ‘go for it’!
My role as your coach is to create a calm and safe place for you to verbalise your thoughts. I believe that you have all you need within you to flourish. I will help you to express what is important to you, to lift your head above the day-to-day routine and to move forward in your life.
I will listen carefully and ask powerful questions to give you insight and a fresh perspective. It is not my role to judge you, to make suggestions or give you advice. You’ll feel supported throughout your coaching journey and encouraged to stretch your thinking. We will deal with what’s getting in the way and celebrate your successes together.
Interested, what now?
Here’s the process….
- You complete the enquiry form and book your no obligation pre-coaching conversation.
- We talk on the phone and get to know each other, talking Mum to Mum.
- You decide whether now is the right time to invest in yourself, giving you the opportunity to focus on YOU for a change.
- We decide whether to meet face-to-face or via Skype and agree a date for your first session.
- I issue an invoice and you make payment.
- We sign a coaching agreement and we get started.