Photo ‘Hedges Law Boardroom in Beaumont Street, Oxford’ Designed by Lesley Ann Gentry Interior Design, used with kind permission
“Every time we meet, I solve an unsolvable problem.”
The Mum Boardroom
The Mum Boardroom groups are open to working mums and mums running their own business. The Mum Boardroom provides a supportive, confidential, fun and safe environment for mums to get together to focus on their businesses, work life, home life, share their successes and talents and learn from each other. Dedicated ‘me time’, to think and be heard, within a trusted group of like-minded women who produce extraordinary results. It’s a chance to build a sense of ‘community’ which is so intrinsic to thinking clearly and carving out the best way forward. As a coach, it’s a privilege to witness the transformation of women as they empower themselves to develop their confidence, mindset and ability to get results.
Each group has a maximum of six members, and meets for a two-hour session, once a month, for three months.
- Release opportunities and solve issues
- Take time to think and plan with structure and direction
- Set goals and be held accountable for them
- Share knowledge, experience, highs and lows with others who ‘get it’
- Develop your ability to think and challenge yourself more effectively
- Get access to coaching at a very affordable cost
Next Autumn dates:
Tuesday mornings – 17th Sep, 15th Oct, 12th Nov 2019
Wednesday evenings – 18th Sep, 23rd Oct, 27th Nov 2019
Friday mornings – 20th Sep, 18th Oct, 22nd Nov 2109
Dates for online group to be released shortly